Fancyes 2.4G 6 overseas Channel I-Bus PWM with FS Receiver X PPM plumbworxsydney.com.au,2.4G,X,Channel,I-Bus,6,Electronics , Home Audio , Home Theater,Receiver,PWM,PPM,$12,FS,/cowhiding460671.html,with,Receiver,Fancyes $12 Fancyes 2.4G 6 Channel I-Bus PWM PPM FS Receiver Receiver with X Electronics Home Audio Home Theater plumbworxsydney.com.au,2.4G,X,Channel,I-Bus,6,Electronics , Home Audio , Home Theater,Receiver,PWM,PPM,$12,FS,/cowhiding460671.html,with,Receiver,Fancyes Fancyes 2.4G 6 overseas Channel I-Bus PWM with FS Receiver X PPM $12 Fancyes 2.4G 6 Channel I-Bus PWM PPM FS Receiver Receiver with X Electronics Home Audio Home Theater
- Fit for FS-i10, FS-i8, Fs-i6, FS-i6s, FS-i6x, FX-i4, etc. FS series RC transmitter. NOT INCLUDED THE REMOTE CONTROL.
- It is a 6 channel two-way receiver designed for multi-rotor aircraft.
- Use the AFDS 2A(Automatic Frequency Hoppy Digital System) protocol and dual omnidirectional antenna with noise reduction techniques.
- The FS-X6B supports 6 channel PWM output, standard PPM output and i-BUS support for up to 18 channels alongside a reliable voltage sensor intrface.
- PWM signal port: GND, VCC. Outputs channels 1-6 PWM.
- PPM signal port: Outputs standard PPM singal.
- i-BUS signal port: Outputs i-BUS signal, up to 18 channel.
- Voltage sensor port: External power sensor(1S-4S connector) +0 to +18V.
- 1. To prepare the transmitter for binding information refer to your tansmitter's user manual
"span" - 2. Power on the receiver while holding the bind button. If the receiver's LED is flashing this means it has entered bind mode. After the successfully binding, the transmitter will automatically return to the previous menu. If binding is successful the receiver's LED will stop flashing a remain solid.
- 3. Check if all the model and receiver work as expected. If anything does not work as expected, restart this procedure from the beginning.
- The FS-X6B receiver is compatible with all AFHDS 2A Transmitters, for example FS-i10, FS-i8, FS-i6, FS-i6s, FS-i6x, FS-i4, FS-i4x.
37 x 22 x 7mm/1.4 x 0.9 x 0.3inch
1 Piece FS-X6B Receiver with Cables
Creating sets of similar nanoforms with the
ECETOC NanoApp: real-life case studies
ECETOC works with leading scientists from academia, governments and industry to develop and promote trusted and practical scientific solutions which ensure a safe, sustainable and healthy world.
ECETOC publishes today the final part of its trilogy on polymer safety assessment. Technical Report (TR) 133-3, Case Studies Putting the ECETOC Conceptual Framework for Polymer Risk Assessment (CF4Polymers) into Practice presents a set of real-life examples addressing the components of polymer sa... Husqvarna Cut n Break Bar Bearing - Fits K760, K650 and K3000 Cu
A team of scientists has carried out a series of real-life studies on nanoforms using the nanoApp designed and developed by the Centre for chemical safety assessment (ECETOC). The results of the study... Read more
Brussels, 21 June 2021 – The Centre for chemical safety assessment (ECETOC) has elected two new members to its Board of Administration during its Annual General Meeting of 21 June 2021. Dr Jihane... Read more
ECETOC provides a platform for experts from industry, academia and governments to develop and promote quality science in the safety assessment of chemicals.